1z0-1109-22 Trustworthy Exam Content, Free 1z0-1109-22 Test Questions, 1z0-1109-22 Latest Exam Testking, 1z0-1109-22 Testing Center, Test 1z0-1109-22 Preparation
Our website has helped thousands of people getting the certification by offering valid 1z0-1109-22 dumps torrent. The key of our success is that our 1z0-1109-22 practice exam covers the comprehensive knowledge and the best quality of service. Our questions and answers in our 1z0-1109-22 Training Materials are certified by our IT professionals. One-year free update will be allowed after payment.
For example, if you are a college student, you can learn and use online resources through the student learning platform over the 1z0-1109-22 study materials. On the other hand, the 1z0-1109-22 study engine are for an office worker, free profession personnel have different learning arrangement, such extensive audience greatly improved the core competitiveness of our 1z0-1109-22 Exam Questions, to provide users with better suited to their specific circumstances of high quality learning resources, according to their aptitude, on-demand, maximum play to the role of the 1z0-1109-22 exam questions.
Features of Oracle 1z0-1109-22 Desktop Practice Exam Software
Using Dumps4PDF's 1z0-1109-22 test certification training materials to pass 1z0-1109-22 certification exam is easy. Our 1z0-1109-22 test certification training materials is made up of senior IT specialist team through their own exploration and continuous practice and research. Our Dumps4PDF's 1z0-1109-22 test certification training materials can help you in your first attempt to pass 1z0-1109-22 exam easily.
Oracle 1z0-1109-22 Exam Syllabus Topics:
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Professional Sample Questions (Q23-Q28):
NEW QUESTION # 23
A company has an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DevOps deployment pipeline set up in US East (us-ashburn 1) region, but they want to deploy an application in Japan Central (ap-osaka-1). How can they deploy their application in the ap-osaka-1 region with the deployment pipeline set up in the us ashburn-1 region in the most efficient manner?
- A. Deploy directly in ap-osaka-1 from the us-ashburn-1 deployment pipeline.
- B. Deploy application in us-ashburn-1 and duplicate the same in ap-osaka-1.
- C. Create another deployment pipeline in ap-osaka-1 to connect to the deployment pipeline in us ashburn-1
- D. It is not possible to use the same deployment pipeline across regions.
OCI DevOps deployment pipelines can work across OCI regions. From a single deployment pipe-line, deployments can be executed into multiple regions, in parallel or sequentially.
NEW QUESTION # 24
A company is building an application and the team decides to deploy on Oracle Cloud Infra-structure (OCI) DevOps. They want to automate infrastructure and configure OCI resources. To achieve this, which tool should they use and why?
- A. Terraform CLI - In OCI, Terraform is a configuration management tool that manages enterprise-scale server infrastructure with minimal human intervention using Infra-structure as Code (laC)
- B. Ansible - In OCI, the "Ansible Collection" automates infrastructure provisioning and configuring of OCI resources, such as Compute. Load Balancing, and Database services.
- C. Chef With the OCI DevOps service, users can manage OCI resources using the Chef Knife Plug-in, a CLI tool that provides help with managing repositories and automating infrastructure.
- D. Jenkins-In OCI, Jenkins is an automation tool for configuration management that fo-cuses on automating delivery and management of entire IT infrastructure stacks.
NEW QUESTION # 25
A DevOps Engineer is tasked with providing a solution, which will help in easy management of deployed applications and troubleshoot them on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). What are three actions the DevOps Engineer must perform to accomplish the given task? (Choose three.)
- A. Manually deploy the Kubernetes dashboard on an existing cluster and access it using the URL: dashboard:/proxy/#!/login http://localhost:8001/api/vi/namespaces/kube-system/services/httpsikubernetes.
- B. Automatically deploy the Kubernetes dashboard during cluster creation, create the cluster using the API and set the iskubernetesDashboardEnabled attribute to true and access it using the URL: http://localhost:8001/api/v1/namespaces/kube-dashboard/services/httparkubernetes dashboard:/proxy/'/login
- C. Create a service account and the clusterrolebinding, obtain an authentication token for the service account using kubectl command, and run a kubectl proxy command to enable the kubernetes dashboard
- D. Manually deploy the Kubernetes dashboard on an existing cluster and access it using the URL: hs://localhost:8001/api/vi/namespaces/kube-dashboard/services/httparkubernete dashboard:/proxy/#!/login
- E. Use the default dashboard that comes configured with the Kubernetes implementation on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE).
Automatically deploy the Kubernetes dashboard during cluster creation, create the cluster using the API and set the iskubernetesDashboardEnabled attribute to true and access it using the http://localhost:8001/api/v1/namespaces/kube-system/services/https:kubernetes-dashboard:/proxy/#!/login
NEW QUESTION # 26
Which two statements are INCORRECT with respect to a Dockerfile? (Choose two.)
- A. The COPY instruction copies new files, directories, or remote file URLS from <src> and adds them to the filesystem of the image at the path <dest>.
- B. If CMD instruction provides default arguments for the ENTRYPOINT instruction, both should be specified in JSON format.
- C. WORKDIR instruction sets the working directory for any RUN, CMD, ENTRYPOINT instructions and not for COPY and ADD instructions in the Dockerfile.
- D. The RUN instruction will execute any commands in a new layer on top of the current image and commit the results.
- E. An ENV instruction sets the environment value to the key, and it is available for the subsequent build steps and in the running container as well.
The WORKDIR command is used to define the working directory of a Docker container at any given time. The command is specified in the Dockerfile. Any RUN , CMD , ADD , COPY , or EN-TRYPOINT command will be executed in the specified working directory. Reference: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/difference-between-the-copy-and-add-commands-in-a-dockerfile/
NEW QUESTION # 27
How does the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) Cluster Autoscaler determine when to create new nodes for an OKE cluster?
- A. When the resource requests from pods exceed a configured threshold
- B. When the custom metrics from the services exceed a configured threshold.
- C. When the CPU or memory utilization crosses a configured threshold.
- D. When the rate of requests to the application crosses a configured threshold.
The Kubernetes Cluster Autoscaler increases or decreases the size of a node pool automatically based on resource requests, rather than on resource utilization of nodes in the node pool. Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/en-us/iaas/Content/ContEng/Tasks/contengusingclusterautoscaler.htm
NEW QUESTION # 28
No need to go after substandard 1z0-1109-22 brain dumps for exam preparation that has no credibility. They just make you confused and waste your precious time and money. Compare our content with other competitors like Pass4sure's dumps, you will find a clear difference in 1z0-1109-22 material. Most of the content there does not correspond with the latest syllabus content. It also does not provide you the best quality. Likewise the exam collection's brain dumps are not sufficient to address all exam preparation needs.
Free 1z0-1109-22 Test Questions: https://www.dumps4pdf.com/1z0-1109-22-valid-braindumps.html