Real AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Braindumps, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Simulator Free, Dumps AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Discount, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Test Voucher, AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Practice Exams
Before you purchase our product you can have a free download and tryout of our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate study tool. We provide the demo on our pages of our product on the websites and thus you have an understanding of part of our titles and the form of our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate test torrent. After you visit the pages of our product on the websites, you will know the update time, 3 versions for you to choose. You can dick and see the forms of the answers and the titles and the contents of our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Guide Torrent. If you feel that it is worthy for you to buy our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate test torrent you can choose a version which you favor.
AWS Solutions Associate Certified Professional salary
The estimated average salary of AWS Solutions Associate is listed below:
- India: 10,893,118 INR
- United States: 149,446 USD
- England: 105,649 POUND
- Europe: 122,755 EURO
Understanding functional and technical aspects of Design Resilient Architectures
The following will be discussed in the AMAZON AWS-SOLUTIONS-ARCHITECT-ASSOCIATE exam dumps:
- Choose high-performing database solutions for a workload
- Select appropriate data security options
- Identify elastic and scalable compute solutions for a workload
The following should be prepared in advance:
- Reliability: The reliability pillar encompasses the ability of a workload to perform its intended function correctly and consistently when it's expected to. This includes the ability to operate and test the workload through its total lifecycle. This paper provides in-depth, best practice guidance for implementing reliable workloads on AWS.
- Security: The security pillar encompasses the ability to protect data, systems, and assets to take advantage of cloud technologies to improve your security.
- Operational Excellence: The ability to support development and run workloads effectively, gain insight into their operations, and to continuously improve supporting processes and procedures to deliver business value.
- Performance Efficiency: The ability to use computing resources efficiently to meet system requirements, and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve.
- Cost Optimization: The ability to run systems to deliver business value at the lowest price point.
>> Real AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Braindumps <<
Amazon AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam | Real AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Braindumps - Trustable Planform Supplying Reliable AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Simulator Free
Laziness will ruin your life one day. It is time to have a change now. Although we all love cozy life, we must work hard to create our own value. Then our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate study materials will help you overcome your laziness. Study is the best way to enrich your life. Our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate study materials are suitable for various people. No matter you are students, office workers or common people, you can have a try. In addition, you can take part in the AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam if you finish all learning tasks. The certificate issued by official can inspire your enthusiasm.
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02) Sample Questions (Q355-Q360):
NEW QUESTION # 355
An application is running on Amazon EC2 instances Sensitive information required for the application is stored in an Amazon S3 bucket The bucket needs to be protected from internet access while only allowing services within the VPC access to the bucket.
Which combination of actions should a solutions archived take to accomplish this'' (Select TWO.)
- A. Enable server access logging on the bucket
- B. Restrict users using the IAM policy to use the specific bucket
- C. Apply a bucket policy to restrict access to the S3 endpoint.
- D. Create a VPC endpoint for Amazon S3.
- E. Add an S3 ACL to the bucket that has sensitive information
NEW QUESTION # 356
A user has created an ELB with the availability zone US-East-1A. The user wants to add more zones to ELB to achieve High Availability. How can the user add more zones to the existing ELB?
- A. The only option is to launch instances in different zones and add to ELB
- B. It is not possible to add more zones to the existing ELB
- C. The user can add zones on the fly from the AWS console
- D. The user should stop the ELB and add zones and instances as required
The user has created an Elastic Load Balancer with the availability zone and wants to add more zones to the existing ELB. The user can do so in two ways:
From the console or CLI, add new zones to ELB;
Launch instances in a separate AZ and add instances to the existing ELB.
NEW QUESTION # 357
You must architect the migration of a web application to AWS. The application consists of Linux web servers running a custom web server. You are required to save the logs generated from the application to a durable location.
What options could you select to migrate the application to AWS? (Choose 2)
- A. Create a Dockerfile for the application. Create an AWS Elastic Beanstalk application using the Docker platform and the Dockerfile. Enable logging the Docker configuration to automatically publish the application logs. Enable log file rotation to Amazon S3.
- B. Create Dockerfile for the application. Create an AWS OpsWorks stack consisting of a custom layer.
Create custom recipes to install Docker and to deploy your Docker container using the Dockerfile.
Create customer recipes to install and configure the application to publish the logs to Amazon CloudWatch Logs.
- C. Use VM import/Export to import a virtual machine image of the server into AWS as an AMI. Create an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance from AMI, and install and configure the Amazon CloudWatch Logs agent. Create a new AMI from the instance. Create an AWS Elastic Beanstalk application using the AMI platform and the new AMI.
- D. Create an AWS Elastic Beanstalk application using the custom web server platform. Specify the web server executable and the application project and source files. Enable log file rotation to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- E. Create Dockerfile for the application. Create an AWS OpsWorks stack consisting of a Docker layer that uses the Dockerfile. Create custom recipes to install and configure Amazon Kineses to publish the logs into Amazon CloudWatch.
NEW QUESTION # 358
A company is building a voting system for a popular TV show, viewers win watch the performances then visit the show's website to vote for their favorite performer. It is expected that in a short period of time after the show has finished the site will receive millions of visitors. The visitors will first login to the site using their Amazon.com credentials and then submit their vote. After the voting is completed the page will display the vote totals. The company needs to build the site such that can handle the rapid influx of traffic while maintaining good performance but also wants to keep costs to a minimum. Which of the design patterns below should they use?
- A. Use CloudFront and an Elastic Load Balancer in front of an auto-scaled set of web servers, the web servers will first call the Login with Amazon service to authenticate the user, the web servers will process the users vote and store the result into a DynamoDB table using IAM Roles for EC2 instances to gain permissions to the DynamoDB table.
- B. Use CloudFront and an Elastic Load Balancer in front of an auto-scaled set of web servers, the web servers will first call the Login. With Amazon service to authenticate the user, the web servers win process the users vote and store the result into an SQS queue using IAM Roles for EC2 Instances to gain permissions to the SQS queue. A set of application servers will then retrieve the items from the queue and store the result into a DynamoDB table.
- D. Use CloudFront and an Elastic Load balancer in front of an auto-scaled set of web servers, the web servers will first can the Login With Amazon service to authenticate the user then process the users vote and store the result into a multi-AZ Relational Database Service instance.
NEW QUESTION # 359
Which of the following are characteristics of Amazon VPC subnets? Choose 2 answers
- A. By default, all subnets can route between each other, whether they are private or public.
- B. Each subnet maps to a single Availability Zone.
- C. Instances in a private subnet can communicate with the Internet only if they have an Elastic IP.
- D. CIDR block mask of/25 is the smallest range supported.
- E. Each subnet spans at least 2 Availability Zones to provide a high-availability environment.
NEW QUESTION # 360
Our company’s top AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate exam braindumps are meant to deliver you the best knowledge on this subject. If you study with our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate study guide, you will find that not only you can get the most professional and specialized skills to solve the problems in you dialy work, but also you can pass the exam without difficulty and achieve the certification. What is more, the prices of our AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate training engine are quite favorable.
AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate Exam Simulator Free: https://www.examdumpsvce.com/AWS-Solutions-Architect-Associate-valid-exam-dumps.html