Valid Professional-Cloud-Architect Vce, Training Professional-Cloud-Architect Pdf, Actual Professional-Cloud-Architect Tests, Professional-Cloud-Architect Sample Test Online, Exam Professional-Cloud-Architect Tutorial, Exam Professional-Cloud-Architect Discount, Professional-Cloud-Architect Actual Exam Dumps, Testking Professional-Cloud-Architect Learning Materials, Professional-Cloud-Architect Vce File, Valid Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Forum, Professional-Cloud-Architect Latest Exam Price
High-quality Google Professional-Cloud-Architect reliable dumps torrent with reasonable price should be the best option for you, Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Valid Vce So that you can eliminate your psychological tension of exam, and reach a satisfactory way, If you fail the exam with Prep4sures Google Cloud Certified Professional-Cloud-Architect braindumps, we will give you all payment fee full refund, In order to provide you with the best IT certification exam dumps forever, Prep4sures Professional-Cloud-Architect Training Pdf constantly improve the quality of exam dumps and update the dumps on the basis of the latest test syllabus at any time.
By Paul Robichaux, Perhaps because you can't be an artist with a PC, Spot Edits" (https://www.prep4sures.top/Professional-Cloud-Architect-exam-dumps-torrent.html) Radial Filter, Frame Relay Topologies, Using the Rectangular Marquee tool, click and drag to make a selection that's slightly smaller that the overall photo.
High-quality Google Professional-Cloud-Architect reliable dumps torrent with reasonable price should be the best option for you, So that you can eliminate your psychological tension of exam, and reach a satisfactory way.
If you fail the exam with Prep4sures Google Cloud Certified Professional-Cloud-Architect braindumps, we will give you all payment fee full refund, In order to provide you with the best IT certification exam dumps forever, Prep4sures constantly improve (https://www.prep4sures.top/Professional-Cloud-Architect-exam-dumps-torrent.html) the quality of exam dumps and update the dumps on the basis of the latest test syllabus at any time.
Our website uses enhanced security protocols by McAfee and SSL 128-Bit and is checked 24/7 for consistency, The Professional-Cloud-Architect PDF exam questions are compiled according to the latest exam syllabus to ensure your success.
What is the Reason to Trust on Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Exam Questions?
To get more useful information about our Professional-Cloud-Architect practice materials, please read the following information, By resorting to our Professional-Cloud-Architect practice dumps, we can absolutely reap more than you have imagined before.
Our product is revised and updated according to the change Training Professional-Cloud-Architect Pdf of the syllabus and the latest development situation in the theory and the practice, Keeping in view the time constraints of the Google Cloud Certifieds, our experts have devised a set of immensely useful Google Professional-Cloud-Architect braindumps that are packed with the vitally important information.
The work will be more effective with their help as elites all these years that are conversant about the content of the exam, We believe that our Professional-Cloud-Architect exam files will be most convenient for all people who want to take an exam.
NEW QUESTION # 36
For this question, refer to the JencoMart case study.
The JencoMart security team requires that all Google Cloud Platform infrastructure is deployed using a least privilege model with separation of duties for administration between production and development resources. What Google domain and project structure should you recommend?
- A. Create two G Suite accounts to manage users: one for development/test/staging and one for production. Each account should contain one project for every application.
- B. Create a single G Suite account to manage users with one project for the development/test/staging environment and one project for the production environment.
- C. Create two G Suite accounts to manage users: one with a single project for all development applications and one with a single project for all production applications.
- D. Create a single G Suite account to manage users with each stage of each application in its own project.
Topic 4, Dress4Win case studyCompany Overview
Dress4win is a web-based company that helps their users organize and manage their personal wardrobe using a website and mobile application. The company also cultivates an active social network that connects their users with designers and retailers. They monetize their services through advertising, e-commerce, referrals, and a freemium app model.
Dress4win's application has grown from a few servers in the founder's garage to several hundred servers and appliances in a colocated data center. However, the capacity of their infrastructure is now insufficient for the application's rapid growth. Because of this growth and the company's desire to innovate faster, Dress4win is committing to a full migration to a public cloud.
For the first phase of their migration to the cloud, Dress4win is considering moving their development and test environments. They are also considering building a disaster recovery site, because their current infrastructure is at a single location. They are not sure which components of their architecture they can migrate as is and which components they need to change before migrating them.
Existing Technical Environment
The Dress4win application is served out of a single data center location.
* Application servers:
* Storage appliances:
* Apache Hadoop/Spark servers:
* MQ servers:
* Miscellaneous servers:
* Build a reliable and reproducible environment with scaled parity of production.
* Improve security by defining and adhering to a set of security and Identity and Access Management (IAM) best practices for cloud.
* Improve business agility and speed of innovation through rapid provisioning of new resources.
* Analyze and optimize architecture for performance in the cloud.
* Migrate fully to the cloud if all other requirements are met.
* Evaluate and choose an automation framework for provisioning resources in cloud.
* Support failover of the production environment to cloud during an emergency.
* Identify production services that can migrate to cloud to save capacity.
* Use managed services whenever possible.
* Encrypt data on the wire and at rest.
* Support multiple VPN connections between the production data center and cloud environment.
Our investors are concerned about our ability to scale and contain costs with our current infrastructure. They are also concerned that a new competitor could use a public cloud platform to offset their up-front investment and freeing them to focus on developing better features.
We have invested heavily in the current infrastructure, but much of the equipment is approaching the end of its useful life. We are consistently waiting weeks for new gear to be racked before we can start new projects. Our traffic patterns are highest in the mornings and weekend evenings; during other times, 80% of our capacity is sitting idle.
Our capital expenditure is now exceeding our quarterly projections. Migrating to the cloud will likely cause an initial increase in spending, but we expect to fully transition before our next hardware refresh cycle. Our total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis over the next 5 years puts a cloud strategy between 30 to 50% lower than our current model.
NEW QUESTION # 37
Your company has an application running on a deployment in a GKE cluster. You have a separate cluster for development, staging and production. You have discovered that the team is able to deploy a Docker image to the production cluster without first testing the deployment in development and then staging. You want to allow the team to have autonomy but want to prevent this from happening. You want a Google Cloud solution that can be implemented quickly with minimal effort. What should you do?
- A. Create a Kubernetes admission controller to prevent the container from starting if it is not approved for usage in the given environment
- B. Configure the binary authorization policies for the development, staging and production clusters. Create attestations as part of the continuous integration pipeline"
- C. Configure a Kubernetes lifecycle hook to prevent the container from starting if it is not approved for usage in the given environment
- D. Implement a corporate policy to prevent teams from deploying Docker image to an environment unless the Docker image was tested in an earlier environment
https://cloud.google.com/architecture/prep-kubernetes-engine-for-prod#binary-authorization The most common Binary Authorization use cases involve attestations. An attestation certifies that a specific image has completed a previous stage, as described previously. You configure the Binary Authorization policy to verify the attestation before allowing the image to be deployed. At deploy time, instead of redoing activities that were completed in earlier stages, Binary Authorization only needs to verify the attestation. https://cloud.google.com/binary-authorization/docs/overview
NEW QUESTION # 38
Mountkirk Games wants to set up a continuous delivery pipeline. Their architecture includes many small
services that they want to be able to update and roll back quickly. Mountkirk Games has the following
Services are deployed redundantly across multiple regions in the US and Europe
Only frontend services are exposed on the public internet
They can provide a single frontend IP for their fleet of services
Deployment artifacts are immutable
Which set of products should they use?
- A. Google Cloud Functions, Google Cloud Pub/Sub, Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- B. Google Kubernetes Registry, Google Container Engine, Google HTTP(S) Load Balancer
- C. Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud Dataflow, Google Compute Engine
- D. Google Cloud Storage, Google App Engine, Google Network Load Balancer
Google Cloud Functions is a serverless environment to build and connect cloud services.
Google Cloud Pub/Sub brings the scalability, flexibility, and reliability of enterprise message-oriented
middleware to the cloud. By providing many-to-many, asynchronous messaging that decouples senders
and receivers, it allows for secure and highly available communication between independently written
applications. Google Cloud Pub/Sub delivers low-latency, durable messaging that helps developers quickly
integrate systems hosted on the Google Cloud Platform and externally.
A: Cloud Dataflow is a fully-managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and
batch (historical) modes.
C: Store your private Docker container images on Cloud Platform for fast, scalable retrieval and
deployment. Container Registry is a private Docker repository that works with popular continuous delivery
systems. It runs on Cloud Platform to provide consistent uptime on an infrastructure protected by Google's
security. You pay only for storage and internet egress you use, there is no per-image fee.
NEW QUESTION # 39
To reduce costs, the Director of Engineering has required all developers to move their development infrastructure resources from on-premises virtual machines (VMs) to Google Cloud Platform. These resources go through multiple start/stop events during the day and require state to persist. You have been asked to design the process of running a development environment in Google Cloud while providing cost visibility to the finance department. Which two steps should you take? Choose 2 answers
- A. Use Google BigQuery billing export and labels to associate cost to groups.
- B. Use the --no-auto-delete flag on all persistent disks and stop the VM.
- C. Use the -auto-delete flag on all persistent disks and terminate the VM.
- D. Store all state in Google Cloud Storage, snapshot the persistent disks, and terminate the VM.
- E. Store all state into local SSD, snapshot the persistent disks, and terminate the VM.
- F. Apply VM CPU utilization label and include it in the BigQuery billing export.
NEW QUESTION # 40